Welcome to my blog - a diary about living with donkeys, notes about care, my training sessions and the absolute pleasure of donkey companionship.


Leave a comment! Just click on Comments at the bottom of each post and a box will appear. If you have a question, I always respond!


Sunday, August 17, 2014

On the Radio!

Not about donkeys, although they do get a mention, I was interviewed about my art exhibition, which just opened at the Comox Valley Art Gallery, and the Denman Island Studio Tour which is on this weekend.  Phew!  It's been a busy summer and my donkeys have been rather left to their amuse themselves.

Other than the Donkeys Days I have hosted, we haven't done much walking or new behaviour training and I'm afraid I'm way behind on the on-line course I am doing with Alexandra Kurland.  But back to all that soon!

Here's a link to my interview:

http://www.cbc.ca/nxnw/

No comments:

Post a Comment