Welcome to my blog - a diary about living with donkeys, notes about care, my training sessions and the absolute pleasure of donkey companionship.


Leave a comment! Just click on Comments at the bottom of each post and a box will appear. If you have a question, I always respond!


Monday, February 3, 2014

Rose's Tail

Rose, October 2012
When I first met Rose, I was told that she had been in a fight with a horse years ago and her tail had been bitten.  The tail hairs never grew back and this puzzled me, as I couldn't feel any damage to cartilage. But now, one year and 4 months later, I think maybe her tail has grown some! 

Here are two photos of Rose (above and below) when she first arrived in October, 2012, followed by some I just took. See what you think!

Rose, October 2012





















and Rose's tail yesterday, February 2, 2014 - #1

#2

and #3 - hilarious- she knew I was photographing her tail so she held it out!





3 comments:

  1. Definitely looks like some growth there to me :-) Such a sweet little tail, it gives her extra 'personality' :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a few longer hairs this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cynthia and Rose, definitely looks like a nice bit of growth. I am happy for that.
    Please give Rose a big hug for me.......her "Gramma" (when at Asspengrove). XX

    ReplyDelete