Welcome to my blog - a diary about living with donkeys, notes about care, my training sessions and the absolute pleasure of donkey companionship.


Leave a comment! Just click on Comments at the bottom of each post and a box will appear. If you have a question, I always respond!


Saturday, February 1, 2014

A wonderful donkey journey linked here

A friend recently sent this link to me and I have watched it several times.  Each time I have tears in my eyes - it's partly because this is something I have longed to do (on a smaller scale that is!) for many years (and probably never will, sigh) and also because the accompanying poem expresses her sentiments in an honest and passionate way.

Have a look:

http://www.upworthy.com/to-prove-humans-could-be-happier-with-simpler-lives-she-came-up-with-an-elaborate-experiment?c=ufb1


Then have a look at:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hannahme/seaside-donkey-1000-miles-around-wales-with-a-donk


If you're interested in more, there's also a Facebook page and soon a film and book!  This journey seems to have inspired many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment