Welcome to my blog - a diary about living with donkeys, notes about care, my training sessions and the absolute pleasure of donkey companionship.


Leave a comment! Just click on Comments at the bottom of each post and a box will appear. If you have a question, I always respond!


Monday, January 20, 2014

Sluggish ....

Oh dear, I've been busy of late - proposals due, choir practice, studio time, a small house reno, winter  ... you know the scoop.  And the donkeys, well they have been bored!  It's so silly I think - I mean, there are FOUR of them - can't they entertain themselves or am I anthropomorphizing again?

They have become sluggish - hauling themselves around, eating fences, braying, moping ... AND playing on my guilt (read, I am not allowed to have a life that doesn't include their highness'!)

So - New Year's rez - MORE WALKING!  It's not just the donks that need outings, I do too!  Just had a birthday, just been diagnosed with osteoporosis (minor, wake up call) so more walking it IS, starting tomorrow!  One donkey per day goes for a walk with me - one hour +

Can I do it ...?


1 comment:

  1. You can do it. You are at the mercy of the Highness' after all:)

    Great photo too!

    ReplyDelete