Welcome to my blog - a diary about living with donkeys, notes about care, my training sessions and the absolute pleasure of donkey companionship.


Leave a comment! Just click on Comments at the bottom of each post and a box will appear. If you have a question, I always respond!


Monday, July 29, 2013

A visit

My wonderful brother was just here for a brief visit.  He just sent me these photos (credit: Robert Minden)





Rose after demonstrating her chain link behaviour with tea towel and bells!
Siog is giving me a hug while Heather & Rose stand by.

2 comments:

  1. Those pics are adorable! I especially love the last one, happy donkeys, happy person :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I love the manipulation of the background and how it conveys the feeling of your connection with your donkeys.

    ReplyDelete