Welcome to my blog - a diary about living with donkeys, notes about care, my training sessions and the absolute pleasure of donkey companionship.


Leave a comment! Just click on Comments at the bottom of each post and a box will appear. If you have a question, I always respond!


Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Donkey Sanctuary, Devon, UK

This was the most beautiful farm I have ever seen.  The whole place appears to be so well run and the buildings and land are seriously gorgeous!  So many donkeys ... various ages and needs, everybody is tagged and cared for.  I could have moved in ... enjoy these photos!

Inside the big barn ...



A newly arrived group

On the way back to ...

the barn!







Poitous Herd!

The beautiful inner courtyard and stable area

another shot of the central area

Memorial Garden

 


 

 


1 comment:

  1. These are great photos! I was at the Donkey Sanctuary in Guelph Ontario this summer. Also so well run with so many dedicated volunteers. I've never been to such a purely altruistic place - . I hope I make it to England to see this place some day!!

    ReplyDelete