Welcome to my blog - a diary about living with donkeys, notes about care, my training sessions and the absolute pleasure of donkey companionship.


Leave a comment! Just click on Comments at the bottom of each post and a box will appear. If you have a question, I always respond!


Thursday, October 10, 2013

So much "stuff" on line!

There's so much to learn "out there" in cyber space!  A friend told me about the Donkey Welfare Symposium being held next month at UC Davis in California.  If only I could attend ... but wait - they're offering a live, interactive webinar!!!

Now how can I resist that?  But how can I find the time?  My art exhibition gets set up on the 6th - a 6 hour trip from here and SO much to do before then - but ... how can I miss this?

I just registered - I WILL find the time!   Here's the link to the program:

http://donkeywelfaresymposium.homestead.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment