Welcome to my blog - a diary about living with donkeys, notes about care, my training sessions and the absolute pleasure of donkey companionship.


Leave a comment! Just click on Comments at the bottom of each post and a box will appear. If you have a question, I always respond!


Monday, December 17, 2012

A really good article about Clicker training

Here's a link to a wonderfully concise article about clicker training:

http://stalecheerios.com/blog/science-and-research/clicker-training/

I am posting this here because I think the author explains the basics of clicker training (aka positive reinforcement training, operant conditioning behaviour analysis) really, really well.

She is a graduate student at the University of North Texas and has had the great fortune to work closely with Dr. Jesus Ronsales-Ruiz, whom I have met and heard lecture at several Clicker Expo conferences.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the link to my site. :)

    Will you be at this year's clicker expo?

    cheers,

    Mary

    ReplyDelete